Wednesday 22 July 2009

Proud!

A few years ago, a person who's very close to me, went through a really tough time. It was not only tough for that person, but for everyone else around too. But, as families and friends do when things get tough, we stuck together as much as we could. And because we did, we got through this trial and today we are closer than ever.

I believe that anything IS possible if you set your mind to it, and if you have a family and friends that believe in you and support you no matter what.

Life is full of trials and tests and some are tougher than others. And if you are week, some trials can be just too much and all you can do is to give in... In times like that, it is so important that you don't give up. It is so important to let people around you know how you're feeling and what you are going through and that you need them more than ever. There is no time to let pride take charge. Easier said than done, I do know. Sometimes it takes so much energy to just talk about what is going on.

But if you don't reach out for help... It is going to be so much tougher.

And today I am so glad that this person did reach out. And as a family we fought against this demon that had taken over things and lifes too much.

Two years have past and today I have a new chance to build a new and healthy relationship with the concerned. Everyday I am so thankful that we did get a second change and that this person got a new start and a change for healthy and happy life. I just can imagine what a hell it must have been to go through. And I hope and pray that no one else that I care for, will ever have to go down that road.

I just want to say to the concerned, and you know who you are when you read this;
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! And I am so thankful that you are still in my life. And I am so looking forward to get to know you better and I wish you all the luck and fortune in the world!!

Love to you all!

No comments: