Thursday 23 July 2009

On the road again...


Finally I'm off for some new adventures! Last night I tumbled over a cheap ticket to Gothenburg on the internet. I had almost given up the idea of going, when I found it and I wasn't late to book it either. So this afternoon I'm going to visit some dear friends of mine and it isn't everyday I have the opportunity to do so... Just getting away, even though for just few days, is exactly what I need right now. It's such a feeling of freedom, to be able to travel... And as most of you know by now, I am hooked on travelling! Long trips or short, doesn't matter. Just to get to pack my bag and leave everyday grey life behind is something we all need to do now and then. Just to recharge our batteries and get some new strength. And if you can't travel for some reason, you should at least get out and explore the area you are living in. Whether it's the beach or a walk in the forest... That is at least what I should be doing more off. I am so fortuned to be living close to both so I really should enjoy this more than I do... Well off I go, need to catch the train. I'll be back with lots of pics! Take care! The Vagabond!

No comments: