Friday 1 August 2008

PICS!!! (in the album...)


Ok, still friday but today has been a pretty good one, so far.

I left the caotic hostel, the Generator, this morning after breakfast. I just say one thing and that is... I can't understand WHY people wanna go there! If you check it out on the internet it says yes that it is a popular place among yong people. Nothing wrong with that, but it was no fun at all. Expencive and boring and I'll never go there again! So next time I'll return with loads of money and stay at an fancy hotel!! Anyways... I took the tube to Hyde park and was hoping to hear someone speak at speakers corner... But I guess that is either just something that you hear people say or it was more usual back in the days... Cause no one was there! Or maybe I was to early... I don't know...
After Hyde park, I took the bus to Westminster to see Big Ben and the Westminster Abbey...
I have never seen so many people at the same time!!! Or well yeah I have, but this was crazy!!!!
There was something going on over there... the police was there, guards with guns and I don't know what! Didn't feel safe, so I left after a short visit. Wanted to see the church from inside, but I am never paying 12 pounds for that. And I don't worship, so no point in waiting for that either... and that is free, just to mention that. So I took the first bus I found and went for a lunch in this nice little park near Victoria station.

Then I got the idea that I had to find the Swedish pub! The Harcourt Arms...wich is in Marlybone and that is were I am right now. Swedish barmen and nice atmosphere. Free WiFi and a icecold pint. I can rest my legs and back and just relax.

Tonight I'll be back on the bus to see if Glasgow has something that I didn't find there earlier...




No comments: