Friday 1 August 2008

No luck in London...

So here I am. In London again.

I left Glasgow and hoped I'd get lucky here... finding something to do...
But no luck there. So tonight I am heading back to Glasgow to give Scotland a second chanse.
I should have done as I planned in the first place... take the tent to Oban, which is a beautiful place on the west coast of Scotland, and just stay there for few days or so. It would do me good to to get out to the countryside for a while to figure out how to continue my trip...

Maybe I should just take one country at the time and just go home between to catch my breath. I think I am getting to old for crazy adventures. I am more for shorter trips I think...

And that is a lesson I just learned yeasterday.

Don't get me wrong. I don't regret anything. I just have to make a new plan. And try to do things right this time.

We all make mistakes sometimes, that's how we learn!

Pics coming soon!

Yours truly, The Vagabond

No comments: