Friday 8 August 2008

Feeling lonely...


It is wonderful to travel. But when your traveling alone, there will be days when you feel like the loneliest person in the whole world... You might be walking somewhere seeing something really beautiful, suddenly feeling like saying; Hey! Look at this! Isn't that beautiful! But there's no one there... or you would like to sit down at some romantic restaurant... but you wont, cause it feel so sad to be there by yourself... surrounded by happy people... or people in love...

I've had my share... I've been one of those happy people... traveling together, experiencing beautiful things together... But eventhough that it didn't work out and eventhough I do like to travel on my own... I still miss someone to share all the wonderful things with...
I guess its gonna be hard to get involved seriously with someone while I'm on this trip... I am so afraid that if I meet someone somewhere that I don't like to be... well I like being where I am, but not to stay for a longer period of time... There are so many places I want to see before I settle down. I don't want to get stuck again... not yet. I guess it's a question of priorities... if you meet someone somewhere that you didn't think it would happen, maybe that person can change your way of seeing that particular place...
All I am trying to say is, that today I am feeling like the loneliest person in the world. I know that my friends and loved ones are only a phonecall away... but sometimes that isn't enough. I miss that someone special...


No comments: