Sunday 13 July 2008

A very pleasant sunday


I got woken up this morning by someone knocking on my window... to my happy suprise, two good friends of mine that I haven't seen for a while, were standing outside with a big smile on their faces! Since I will be leaving soon, I've tried to get a hold of these guys without any luck. But something or someone must have known and suddenly they where here! It sometimes amazes me how good things come to those who wait... here I was trying to get a hold of someone (without any luck) and suddenly they show up from nowhere knocking on my window! Funny isn't it?

After a nice chat we went for a really good sunday lunch and said our goodbyes or "so long" as I prefer to call it. I don't like goodbyes cause it feels so final... Even though we don't see each other that often, it's still going to be sad to leave these good friends behind. But that's life I guess... it goes on.

Thanks for the sunday lunch and your ever so good company, Kristoffer and Frida! See you around somewhere, someday!
Your friend always, Alex

No comments: