Tuesday 8 July 2008

I've got the date!!!


Yep FINALLY the date is SET! And I couldn't be happier :O)

On the 19th of July I will take the train over Ă–resund bridge which connects Sweden with Denmark and head towards the Copenhagen International Airport. It's going to feel sooo amazing when I start my "old" dream trip again...
Today has been a real Roller Coaster ride! Whit BIG ups and downs... But finally I have THE date. I've started looking for couches to surf while I'm on the road. I will be starting with the UK and while I'm there I want to travel up north from London to Glasgow. What happens in between, I have no clue... That's the charm of travelling. No big plans no big disappointments. Like I read once... You can't plan an Adventure! So true.

So now there are 10 days left... and counting...

I can't wait! I want to start my adventure now! I want to buy the camera I really want and start shooting! People, places, Stars!!! (yup, I dream of being a paparazzi, a nice one ;o) And everything that's fun and interesting.

So until next. Keep on reading!
Peace!

1 comment:

Sarrah said...

my best friend would be so jealous. She has always been wanting to do something like this. Very Awesome