Tuesday 21 June 2011

Nothing lasts forever..

My life has an tendency to take an U-turn whenever I least expect it... And before I know it, I find my self in a situation far away from where I was the day before. And after a while all these twists and turns start to make me kinda carsick. Not knowing if I should keep looking on the road or if to concentrate on something else that could distract me for the moment... something that could make me less sick and dizzy. But I have learned with time, that watching the road, where you are actually are going is the only way to stop feeling nauseous. The trick is to look straight a head and focus.

So this is where I am at this very moment, trying to look forward and to focus. It isn't always easy and I don't always believe it is the right way. Cause eventhough I know that it is the only way, I am not really convinced. I always try to tell myself that there is another way, when in fact there isn't.

The fact is, that IF you want to stop this uncomfortable feeling, you have to follow the right instructions... Otherwise it won't work. No matter how much you want to find another way, there sometimes just isn't that option. You just have to accept and keep on looking forward. And like with everything else here in life, this bad feeling (and it can be the worst feeling you know) will come to an end. Cause as we all know, that no matter what it might concern, nothing lasts forever...



No comments: